Tuesdays September 12 – October 17
Fridays September 15 – October 20
Diana Roberts – Instructor
|Tuesday 7-8PM |
|American Silver WALTZ • RUMBA
International Silver TANGO • SAMBA
|Friday 7-8PM |
|Gold American WALTZ • BOLERO
Gold International Open FOX TROT • SAMBA
$35 per person per class for Members (when registering in advance)
$40 per person per class for non-Members (when registering in advance)
$40 per person per class (when registering at the door)
$40 per person per class for Members (when registering in advance)
$45 per person per class for non-Members (when registering in advance)
$45 per person per class (when registering at the door)
All classes are held in the gym at the Creve Coeur Government Center 300 North New Ballas Road, Creve Coeur, Missouri
We are a non-profit organization.
For registration, Click Here.
POLICY OF THE ST. LOUIS BALLROOM DANCERS
- Please register for ALL classes by mail or by following the Pay via PayPal link above. In order to allow classes to start promptly on the hour, early registration is essential. THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF $5 PER PERSON PER CLASS FOR STUDENTS REGISTERING AT THE DOOR!
- EVERYONE should arrive at least 10 minutes before class time.
- No sign up for class sessions will be accepted after the second week of classes. PLEASE attend ALL the classes. Regular attendance is necessary since each week builds upon the past week.
- PLEASE CALL the class committee if you or your partner are unable to attend a particular class so that partners can be found. Call Dee at 314-965-8852. YOU MUST know the BASIC STEPS of the dances being taught before registering for anything above a beginning or introductory class. YOU MUST have taken AT LEASE ONE LEVEL of Intermediate Social Class before registering for the International Class.
- The THURSDAY’s 9 PM CLASS as well as the TUESDAY AND FRIDAY classes are for the more advanced dancers and are for COUPLES ONLY.
- The teen children and grandchildren of St. Louis Ballroom Dancers Members will be admitted FREE to any of our dance classes if they are between the ages of 13 through 18. They must have their own partner and THEY MUST PREREGISTER for the class. (Their partner does not have to be the child or grandchild of a member. If a partner is between ages 13 and 18, they will also be free, but if they are 19 or older, they must pay adult prices).
- The St. Louis Ballroom Dancers are not responsible for any personal injury incurred while attending our classes.
CODE OF CONDUCT
In order to prevent action that can hurt or intimidate another person, the St. Louis Ballroom Dancers club expects persons attending its functions to behave in a mature and responsible way. All participants at club functions will respect the rights and dignity of others. None of the behaviors below will be tolerated:
- Angry or vulgar language, including swearing, name calling and shouting;
- Physical contact with another person in any angry or threatening way;
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language, or any other menacing behavior;
- Behavior which intends to or results in the theft or destruction of property;
- Carrying or concealing any weapons or devices which may be used as weapons and;
- The sale, possession, distribution, or use of any illegal substance.
Members and guests of the St. Louis Ballroom Dancers are encouraged to report any violation of this Code of Conduct to a member of the Board of Directors. The St. Louis Ballroom Dancers Board of Directors will investigate all reported incidents and take action that is reasonable and fair. Termination of membership/participation privileges may result from any violation of the Code of Conduct.